Use our pregnancy calculator to calculate your pregnancy. To find your due date, enter the last date of your menstrual cycle, and click ‘Calculate’ – the pregnancy tool will do the rest
The Pregnancy calculator will tell you useful information such as:
- Your Estimated Pregnancy Due Date (EDD)
- Your Approx Conception date
- Astrological Star Sign of your Baby
- Earliest Date for a reliable Positive Pregnancy Test
The pregnancy tool will also reveal key moments of your baby’s development stages such as:
- Based on your LMP, how far pregnant your are
- Your baby’s estimated first movement date
- Estimated Date your baby’s heartbeat can be heard
- The start and End dates of each of your trimesters
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR PREGNANT
Once you’ve calculated your estimated pregnancy due date, you can get a better idea of when to expect your baby – and start to plan accordingly.
If you haven’t done so already, one of the first things you should do is to book an appointment with your doctor, who can confirm that you’re pregnancy with either a blood test or physical examination, and also provide you with a more accurate due date.
At each following antenatal appointment, you’ll be examined to determine the size of your uterus, and to monitor your little baby’s development. Special key moments such as hearing your baby’s first heartbeat and seeing your baby via ultrasound examination will be an exciting part of these appointments.
While your doctor will be able to advise you best, there are still plenty of things you can do as soon as you discover you’re pregnant such as:
- Create a shopping list for baby essentials
- More Rest
- Decide if you want a surprise at the end of your pregnancy or are you curious to know if your having a Pink or Blue arrival.
- Check to see if the Chinese Gender Calendar was right for you.
- Pick your baby’s name
- Rest some more and enjoy every moment!